Yamaha XJR1200 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha XJR1200 is a retro style bike and is powered by an air / liquid cooled 1,188 cc four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 98 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm. Most of the torque is available from just 2,000 rpm to 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 43 mm non-adjustable fork
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback rear shocks
- 37 mm CV Mikuni carbs
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 130/70 tyre at the front and 170/60 at the rear. Accessories include the headlight fairing.
Colours: Black, silver, yellow, red
Did You Know?
The engine is a de-tuned version of that found in the FJ1200 sports tourer.
Review In A Few
- Plenty of low down power
- Only 5 gears
Launch RRP: £7,630
Capacity: 1,188 cc (very high)
Power: 97 bhp / 72 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 255 kg / 562 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 232 kg / 512 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.380 bhp/kg / 0.284 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left