Honda CB1100 X11 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1100 X11 is a modern naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,137 cc inline four 16 valve engine, producing 134 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin three piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin three piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 43 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The X11 is one of the early sports bike / sports tourers simply stripped back and turned into a naked bike. The donor in this case is the popular CBR1100XX Blackbird with the engine de-tuned, only a single balancer shaft, one less gear, flatter bars and a funky downforce creating radiator surround to hide some of the pipework.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a fly screen for extra wind protection (the clocks offer some) and panniers.
Colours: Black, yellow, blue, red
Launch RRP: £6,500
Capacity: 1,137 cc (high)
Power: 134 bhp / 100 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 22.0 litres / 4.8 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 253 kg / 558 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 222 kg / 490 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.530 bhp/kg / 0.395 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation