Honda CB1100 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £5,850–£4,450
What Is It?
The Honda CB1100 is a premium retro style bike and is powered by an air / oil cooled 1,140 cc inline four engine, producing 88.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin three piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system (C-ABS)
- 41 mm fork with pre-load adjustment and 106 mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 114 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox, centre stand
As with other Honda C-ABS bikes the rear brake also operates the middle piston on the front calipers. The 10-spoke 18" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£280), Chrome luggage rack (£325) / meter cover (£70) / headlamp surround (£150), 39 litre (£200) or 48 litre (£265) top box and anodised fork adjustment bolt (£125).
Colours: Black, white, red
2014: New dash, 25 mm raised headlight, new front four piston calipers and 6 speed gearbox (6th being overdrive). CB1100 EX launched with wire wheels, quilted seat, Chrome surrounded horns, new LED headlight, partly black engine and 4->2 exhaust system.
Capacity: 1,140 cc (high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.6 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 248 kg / 547 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £8,950
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||108||31||139||140 / month|
|2014||16||2||18||3 / month|