Honda CB1100 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1100 is a premium retro style bike and is powered by an air / oil cooled 1,140 cc inline four engine, producing 88.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin three piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system (C-ABS)
- 41 mm fork with pre-load adjustment and 106 mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 114 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox, centre stand
As with other Honda C-ABS bikes the rear brake also operates the middle piston on the front calipers. The 10-spoke 18" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£280), Chrome luggage rack (£325) / meter cover (£70) / headlamp surround (£150), 39 litre (£200) or 48 litre (£265) top box and anodised fork adjustment bolt (£125).
Colours: Black, white, red
2014: New dash, 25 mm raised headlight, new front four piston calipers and 6 speed gearbox (6th being overdrive).
CB1100 EX launched with wire wheels, quilted seat, Chrome surrounded horns, new LED headlight, partly black engine and 4->2 exhaust system.
Launch RRP: £8,950
Capacity: 1,140 cc (high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.6 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 248 kg / 547 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.359 bhp/kg / 0.268 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left