Honda CB1100 EX For Sale
The 2014 Honda CB1100 EX is a retro style bike and is powered by a 1,140cc inline four engine which puts out 89bhp. It replaced the CB1100 and was joined by the upgraded CB1100 RS in 2017.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 1140cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 88.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame box-section swingarm
- Dual 296mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 256mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41mm Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork with pre-load adjustment and 106mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 114mm travel
- 4->2 exhaust system with better ground clearance
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- LED headlight and tail light
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- Fuel injection and centre stand
Compared to the outgoing CB1100 it has a marginally larger fuel tank, Aluminium chain guard (previously plastic), 5mm lower seat, LED main light and a slipper clutch but weighs roughly 7kg more (mostly due to the dual exhausts).
The wire spoke 18" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include 39 litre (£200) or 48 litre (£265) top box, Chromed rear carrier (£325), heated grips (£280), engine bars (£180) and anodised front fork adjustment bolt (£125).
Colours: Black, white, yellow, red
2017: New wheels and Showa suspension. Higher spec CB1100 RS released with uprated Showa suspension and Tokico brakes, LED indicators and blacked out engine. RRP £10,770.
Did You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory and in the USA it's called the CB1100 Deluxe
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from BikeSocial:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|