Honda CB1100 EX For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1100 EX is a retro style bike which replaces the CB1100 and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / liquid cooled 1,140 cc inline four engine, producing 88.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm Showa SDBV fork with pre-load adjustment and 106 mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 114 mm travel
- 4->2 exhaust system
- LED headlight and tail light
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers, centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing CB1100 it has a marginally larger fuel tank, Aluminium chain guard rather than plastic, 5 mm lower seat, LED main light, improved ground clearance and a slipper clutch but weighs roughly 7 kg more. The wire spoked 18" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre (£200) or 48 litre (£265) top box, Chromed rear carrier (£325), heated grips (£280), engine bars (£180) and anodised front fork adjustment bolt (£125).
Colours: Black, white, yellow, redDid You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory and in the USA it's called the CB1100 Deluxe.
2017: New wheels and Showa suspension.
Higher spec £10,770 CB1100 RS released with uprated Showa suspension and Tokico brakes, LED indicators and blacked out engine.
Launch RRP: £10,765
Capacity: 1,140 cc (high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.8 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 255 kg / 562 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.349 bhp/kg / 0.260 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left