Honda CB1100 EX For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1100 EX is a retro style bike which replaces the CB1100 and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / liquid cooled 1,140 cc inline four engine, producing 88.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm Showa SDBV fork with pre-load adjustment and 106 mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 114 mm travel
- 4->2 exhaust system
- LED headlight and tail light
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers, centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing CB1100 it has a marginally larger fuel tank, Aluminium chain guard rather than plastic, 5 mm lower seat, LED main light, improved ground clearance and a slipper clutch but weighs roughly 7 kg more. The wire spoked 18" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre (£200) or 48 litre (£265) top box, Chromed rear carrier (£325), heated grips (£280), engine bars (£180) and anodised front fork adjustment bolt (£125).
Colours: Black, white, yellow, red
2017: New wheels and Showa suspension. Higher spec £10,770 CB1100 RS released with uprated Showa suspension and Tokico brakes, LED indicators and blacked out engine.
Did You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory and in the USA it's called the CB1100 Deluxe.
Capacity: 1,140 cc (high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.8 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 255 kg / 562 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.349 bhp/kg / 0.260 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £10,765
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||40||14||54||27 / month|
|2015||74||14||88||9 / month|
|2016||40||7||47||89 / month|
|2017||12||6||18||6 / month|
|2018||8||-||8||30 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|