Honda CB1100 EX For Sale
The 2014 Honda CB1100 EX is a retro style bike and is powered by a 1,140cc inline four engine which puts out 89bhp. It replaced the CB1100 and was joined by the upgraded CB1100 RS in 2017.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 1140cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 88.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame box-section swingarm
- Dual 296mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 256mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41mm Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork with pre-load adjustment and 106mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 114mm travel
- 4->2 exhaust system with better ground clearance
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- LED headlight and tail light
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
- Fuel injection and centre stand
Compared to the outgoing CB1100 it has a marginally larger fuel tank, Aluminium chain guard (previously plastic), 5mm lower seat, LED main light and a slipper clutch but weighs roughly 7kg more (mostly due to the dual exhausts).
The wire spoke 18" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include 39 litre (£200) or 48 litre (£265) top box, Chromed rear carrier (£325), heated grips (£280), engine bars (£180) and anodised front fork adjustment bolt (£125).
Colours: Black, white, yellow, red
2017: New wheels and Showa suspension. Higher spec CB1100 RS released with uprated Showa suspension and Tokico brakes, LED indicators and blacked out engine. RRP £10,770.
Did You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory and in the USA it's called the CB1100 Deluxe
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from BikeSocial: