Honda CB1100 EX Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (255 kg / 562 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.8 litres / 4.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,140 cc)
- Power: Average (89 bhp / 66 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.349 bhp/kg / 0.260 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,765
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda CB1100 EX is a retro style bike which replaces the CB1100 and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / liquid cooled 1,140 cc inline four engine, producing 88.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 41 mm Showa SDBV fork with pre-load adjustment and 106 mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 114 mm travel
- 4->2 exhaust system
- LED headlight and tail light
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers, centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the outgoing CB1100 it has a marginally larger fuel tank, Aluminium chain guard rather than plastic, 5 mm lower seat, LED main light, improved ground clearance and a slipper clutch but weighs roughly 7 kg more. The wire spoked 18" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre (£200) or 48 litre (£265) top box, Chromed rear carrier (£325), heated grips (£280), engine bars (£180) and anodised front fork adjustment bolt (£125).
Colours: Black, white, yellow, redDid You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory and in the USA it's called the CB1100 Deluxe.
Model History & Updates
2017: New wheels and Showa suspension.
Higher spec £10,770 CB1100 RS released with uprated Showa suspension and Tokico brakes, LED indicators and blacked out engine.
Popularity & How Many Left