Honda CB1100 RS For Sale
The 2017 Honda CB1100 RS is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a 1,140cc inline four engine which puts out 89bhp. It's based on the CB1100 EX.
What Is It?
- Looks great, smooth power, gearbox
- Pretty heavy, dash
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 1140cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 88.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 256mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 43mm Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork with pre-load adjustment
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- LED lights all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Centre stand
- Adjustable levers
Compared to the base CB1100 EX it has larger front discs, upgraded front calipers from Tokico, LED indicators, premium Showa suspension, a new Aluminium swingarm and blacked out cylinder heads. The seat is 5mm higher, due to the longer rear shocks and both mud-guards are black.
The 10-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a sportier 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear while the values are L-shaped for easy pressure checks.
Colours: Black, red
Did You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (17)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review from The chronicles of mr fish: