Honda CB1100 RS For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1100 RS is a premium retro style bike based on the CB1100 EX. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 1,140 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 88.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with radial Tokico four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 43 mm Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork with pre-load adjustment
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED lights all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Centre stand, adjustable levers
Compared to the base CB1100 EX it has larger front discs, upgraded front calipers from Tokico, LED indicators, premium Showa suspension, a new Aluminium swingarm and blacked out cylinder heads.
The seat is 5 mm higher, due to the longer rear shocks and both mudguards are black. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a sportier 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, redDid You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory.
2020: Limited edition 5Four cafe racer launched with Aluminium headlight fairing, Aluminium single seat with Alcantara leather and hump, black billet mirrors, black Renthal low'n'wide bars, Racefit Growler Titanium mufflers, hand painted historic Honda logo, Tomaselli grips, short racing levers, polished footrest hangars, centre stand / pillion peg deletion and a unique production number plaque.
Review In A Few
- Smooth power
- Looks great
- Pretty heavy
Launch RRP: £11,140
Capacity: 1,140 cc (high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.8 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 252 kg / 556 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.353 bhp/kg / 0.263 kW/kg
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: