Honda CB1100 RS For Sale
The 2017 Honda CB1100 RS is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a 1,140cc inline four engine which puts out 89bhp. It's based on the CB1100 EX.
- Looks great, smooth power, gearbox
- Pretty heavy, dash
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 1140cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 88.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 256mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 43mm Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) fork with pre-load adjustment
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- LED lights all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Centre stand
- Adjustable levers
Compared to the base CB1100 EX it has larger front discs, upgraded front calipers from Tokico, LED indicators, premium Showa suspension, a new Aluminium swingarm and blacked out cylinder heads. The seat is 5mm higher, due to the longer rear shocks and both mud-guards are black.
The 10-spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a sportier 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear while the values are L-shaped for easy pressure checks.
Colours: Black, red
Did You Know?
It's made in Honda's Kumamoto factory
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this review from The chronicles of mr fish: