Honda CB1000 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1000 Big 1 is a premium naked bike with a retro feel and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four, producing 97 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 276 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm standard fork
- Adjustable Showa dual rear piggyback shocks
- Four 34 mm Keihin carburettors
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The engine in the Honda CB1000 "Big 1" Super Four, as it's also known, is a de-tuned version of that found in the CBR1000F sports bike. The 18" 3-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 170/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, white/red
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 97 bhp / 72 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 22.0 litres / 4.8 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 262 kg / 578 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 236 kg / 520 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.370 bhp/kg / 0.276 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1992||-||4||4||29 / month|
|1995||1||7||8||8 / month|