Honda CBR1000F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (187 kg / 412 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: High (130 bhp / 97 kW)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000F is a sports tourer style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc 16v inline four engine, producing 130 bhp at 8,600 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm Showa fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 115 mm travel
- Four 38 mm CV carbs
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/80 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, red/black, white/red, white/red/blue, purple/red/blackDid You Know?
It's also known as the CBR Hurricane, the 87-88 bike was known as the SC21 and the 89 as the SC24.
Model History & Updates
1989: Restyled with a new front fairing, engine tweaked, larger radial tyres (120/70 and 170/60) and a cam chain tensioner.
1993: Styling overhauled and a Combined Braking System (CBS) introduced. Rear brake also operates middle pin on the front three piston calipers.