Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace For Sale
The 1996 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 1,002cc inline four engine which puts out 145bhp. It was replaced by the YZF-R1.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled forward inclined 1,002cc inline four 20 valve engine, producing 145bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Aluminium Deltabox frame and swingarm
- Dual 298mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48mm fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120mm travel
- BDSR 38mm carbs
- EXUP exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Red/black, red/white, blue/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|