Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £5,250–£1,400
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled forward inclined 1,002 cc inline four 20 valve engine, producing 145 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium Deltabox frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 48 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120 mm travel
- BDSR 38 mm carbs
- EXUP exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Red/black, red/white, blue/black
Capacity: 1,002 cc (high)
Power: 145 bhp / 108 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Launch RRP: £5,000
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1996||2||5||7||2 / month|
|1997||80||180||260||38 / month|
|1998||84||121||205||30 / month|
|1999||55||97||152||37 / month|
|2000||70||91||161||30 / month|