Triumph Daytona T595 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: High (955 cc)
- Power: High (128 bhp / 95 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.598 bhp/kg / 0.446 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,650
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Men and Motors.
What Is It?
The Triumph Daytona T595 is premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 955 cc triple engine which puts out 128 bhp at 10,200 rpm and maximum torque at 8,300 rpm.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear monoshock with 140 mm travel
- Triple analogue dash
- Fuel injection
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT56 Battlax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, yellow, orange, blue, red
Popularity & How Many Left