Triumph Sprint ST 955i Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (239 kg / 527 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: High (955 cc)
- Power: High (108 bhp / 81 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.452 bhp/kg / 0.337 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Men and Motors.
What Is It?
The Triumph Sprint ST 955i is a popular sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 955 cc triple which puts out 107.6 bhp at 9,200 rpm and maximum torque at 6,200 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 45 mm Showa fork with adjustable pre-load and 127 mm ravel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Folding mirrors
- Adjustable levers
- 3->1 exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Side stand
- 12V socket
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT57 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the colour coded topbox and panniers.
Colours: Green, red, blue, black, silver
Popularity & How Many Left