Suzuki GSX750F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (748 cc)
- Power: Average (92 bhp / 69 kW)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,200
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Shift Addicts.
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX750F is a mid-range sports touring bike and is powered by an air / oil cooled 748 cc inline four engine which puts out 92 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm. It uses a de-tuned GSX-R750 engine.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 136 mm travel
- Triple analogue dash
- Mikuni BST36SS carbs
- Centre and side stand
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop 205 120/80 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, red, blue
Model History & Updates
2003: Re-designed taillight / seat / headlight, 211 kg dry weight.
Popularity & How Many Left