Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 128 bhp at 11,500 rpm with Suzuki Ram Air Direct (SRAD) and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico six piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- Electronically controlled BDSR 39 mm carburettors
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1992-1995 model there's a steering damper, a new twin spar frame, new lighter and thinner engine and 20 kg shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
- 1996: Black/gold/silver, black/yellow/silver
- 1997: Blue/white
- 1998: Blue/white, red/black/white
- 1999: Blue/white, red/black
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 128 bhp / 95 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 164 mph / 264 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Useful under seat storage
- Budget for a new exhaust
- Slowish under 4,000 revs
1998: Fuel injection added, 14,000 rpm red line and power boosted to 135 bhp.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left