Suzuki GSX-R750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (179 kg / 395 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (164 mph / 264 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (749 cc)
- Power: High (128 bhp / 95 kW)
- Redline: Very High (13,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 128 bhp at 11,500 rpm with Suzuki Ram Air Direct (SRAD) and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico six piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- Electronically controlled BDSR 39 mm carburettors
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1992-1995 model there's a steering damper, a new twin spar frame, new lighter and thinner engine and 20 kg shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
- 1996: Black/gold/silver, black/yellow/silver
- 1997: Blue/white
- 1998: Blue/white, red/black/white
- 1999: Blue/white, red/black
Model History & Updates
1998: Fuel injection added, 14,000 rpm red line and power boosted to 135 bhp.
Popularity & How Many Left