Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Current Prices: £4,150–£3,150
Power: 150 bhp
Engine: 749 cc, 15,000 rpm red line, 170 mph top speed
Economy: 40 mpg
Range: 150 miles from the 16.5 litre tank
Seat Height: 810 mm
Weight 163 kg (dry)
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749cc inline four engine, producing 150bhp at 13,200rpm and maximum torque at 11,200rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm Showa fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable 46mm Showa shock with 130mm travel
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light, steering damper
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2004-2005 model there's new styling from the GSX-R1000, the usual chassis re-design, new short exhaust to help mass centralisation, a re-designed more compact and less vibey engine, higher red line, new dash with gear position indicator, larger front discs, slightly thinner fork and the rear caliper is now above the disc.
The 3-spoke 17" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear a 180/55.
- 2006: Blue/white, red/black, yellow/black, black
- 2007: Blue/white/black, black/grey, blue/black, yellow/black, black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (15)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2006||606||517||1,123||93 / month|
|2007||652||517||1,169||150 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk