Honda CBR600RR For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 118 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 130 mm travel
- 4->2->1 under seat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2005-2006 model there's an electronic steering damper from the Fireblade, lighter front mudguard, new Big Piston Fork, new air intake system for smoother throttle response, a new lighter clutch, smaller nose, longer swingarm with black finish, slimmer tank, improved mid-range power and 5 kg shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2007: Blue/white/black, white/silver/black, red/white/blue, red/black, blue/silver, black
- 2008: Red/white/black, red/black, blue/white/black, black
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £7,600
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 155 kg / 342 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.634 bhp/kg / 0.473 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (High)
Review In A Few
- Steering damper
- Build quality
- Hard work in town
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left