Honda CBR600RR Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 117 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 130 mm travel
- 4->2->1 under seat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2003-2004 model the fork is new and now upside down, the fame is a new lighter design, the seat has been tweaked, the front mudguard is new, the fuel tank is more centralised for better handling, the fuel injection system is more advanced with improved mid-range and 6 kg has been shaved off the weight.
There's also a new rear shock, new swingarm, new aerodynamic bodywork and black calipers with the front pair now Tokico. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2005: Red/blue/silver, red/black, black/silver, black/grey
- 2006: Red/blue/silver, black, red/black, orange/black, silver
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £7,500
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 117 bhp / 87 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 164 kg / 362 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.613 bhp/kg / 0.457 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (High)
Review In A Few
- Build quality
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left