Honda CBR600RR For Sale
The 2005 Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 117bhp. It was originally launched in 2003 with updates in 2007, 2009 and 2013.
What Is It?
- Great looks, build quality, easy to use performance, engine, brakes
- Long distance comfort, hard seat, hard work in town, zero storage space
The 2005 model launched with a number of small changes and a weight saving of around 7kg. Contributing to the loss is a new aluminium frame, seat, fairing and mudguard.
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with radial single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 130mm travel
- Aluminium twin spare frame
- Line beam headlights
- 6 speed transmission
The liquid cooled four cylinder 599cc engine produces 117bhp at 13,000rpm and has dual stage fuel injection. Honda aimed to improve mass centralisation by shifting the fuel tank to be more central in the frame of the bike.
Other upgrades over the 2003-2004 model include new rear shock, new swingarm, upgraded suspension, stainless steel downpipes and new aerodynamic bodywork.
- 2005: red/blue/silver, red/black, black/silver, black/grey
- 2006: red/blue/silver, black, red/black, orange/black, silver
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
- Related Model
Check out this quick walk around from VinnieT8: