Suzuki GSX-R600 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a popular dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 599 cc inline four engine which puts out 100 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Fully adjustable suspension
- Dual 300 mm discs with radial mounted four piston calipers at the front
- 220 mm disc at the back with single piston caliper
- Titanium valves
- More powerful ECU
The 2004 model launched with an upside down fork, new fuel tank and a complete re-design of the fairings.
Colours: black/red, black/white, blue/white, yellow
2005: Suzuki introduced a new headlight design which, to reduce load on the battery, switched off during startup plus radial brakes.
Review In A Few
- Great revvy engine and gearbox
- Usable power
- Budget for a hugger
- Riding position
- Build quality
- High seat
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 100 bhp / 75 kW (average)
Red Line: 15,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 180 mph / 290 km/h (very high)
Economy: 47 mpg / 6.0 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 161 kg / 355 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left