Suzuki GSX-R600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (161 kg / 355 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (47 mpg / 6.0 l/100km / 16.6 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (180 mph / 290 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: High (126 bhp / 94 kW)
- Redline: Very High (15,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a popular mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 599 cc inline four engine which puts out 125 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- LED taillight
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2001-2003 model there's a new fuel injection system, an upside down fork, new fuel tank, lighter Titanium valves and a more powerful 32 bit ECU however the front discs are 20 mm smaller.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black/red, black/white, blue/white, yellow
Model History & Updates
2005: Suzuki introduced a new headlight design which, to reduce load on the battery, switched off during startup plus radial brakes.
Popularity & How Many Left