Suzuki GSX-R600 For Sale
The 2001 Suzuki GSX-R600 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 100bhp. It was first launched in 1997 with updates in 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2011.
- Handling, economy, easy to use power and speed
- Riding position, brakes, quality of the finish, tank range
What Is It?
The 2001 model represented a complete overhaul, introducing fuel injection, a slimmer outline, firmer ride and a small increase in power to 100bhp. The larger GSX-R750 and GSX-R1000 use the same frame and have the same styling.
- New styling
- New digital/analogue dash
- Steering damper
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV)
- Longer travel front suspension
- Aluminium rear shock
- Longer wheelbase and swingarm
- Light weight crank
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Suzuki Cycles - All the in depth info you will need