Suzuki GSX-R600 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a popular dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 599 cc inline four engine which puts out 100 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- New styling
- New digital/analogue dash
- Steering damper
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV)
- Longer travel front suspension
- Aluminium rear shock
- Longer wheelbase and swingarm
- Light weight crank
The 2001 model represented a complete overhaul, introducing fuel injection, a slimmer outline, firmer ride and a small increase in power to 100 bhp. The larger GSX-R750 and GSX-R1000 use the same frame and have the same styling.
Review In A Few
- Easy to use power and speed
- Quality of the finish
- Riding position
- Tank range
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 100 bhp / 75 kW (average)
Red Line: 15,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 163 kg / 359 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.521 bhp/kg / 0.388 kW/kg
- Suzuki Cycles - All the in depth info you will need
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left