Suzuki GSX-R600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: Average (93 bhp / 69 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.465 bhp/kg / 0.347 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (13,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,200
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a popular mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine which puts out 93 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Mikuni BDSR36 carbs
- Adjustable fork
- Adjustable rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 1997 model introduced the Suzuki Ram Air Direct (SRAD) and it was visually identical to the higher capacity GSX-R750. In fact you can swap the 600 cc engine for the 750 cc if you are feeling inclined.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Yellow/blue, red/silver, white/blue/red, silver
Did You Know?
The GSX-R600 actually launched in 1992 but was not available in the UK until 1997
Model History & Updates
1998: Suzuki tuned the engine to boost mid-range power, toning down the previous high end output and lowered the screen at the same time.
Popularity & How Many Left