Yamaha FZR600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (208 kg / 459 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.2 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: Average (89 bhp / 66 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.428 bhp/kg / 0.319 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from MotorWeek.
What Is It?
The Yamaha FZR600 is a mid-range sports bike. It is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine which puts out 88.9 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 214 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 38 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 115 mm travel
- Triple analogue dash
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: White/red/purple, silver/blue/yellow, black/purple/yellow, white/red/blue/purple, black/red, blue/white/silver, black/blue/red, red/white/blue, black/yellow, black/white, black/purple, black/yellow/blue, black/grey/redDid You Know?
It's called the YZF600 in the US.
Model History & Updates
1991: Single headlight and four piston front calipers.
1994: 98 bhp, 13,000 rpm red line, new 41 mm adjustable fork, new Steel frame, dual Fox Eye headlights, 245 mm rear disc, new mirrors, 120/60 front tyre, 160/60 rear tyre and +3 kg.
Popularity & How Many Left