Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 97.8 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Steel Deltabox frame
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the previous FZR600 the Thundercat has new more aerodynamic bodywork, new 36 mm carbs, a new air induction system, new calipers and a new exhaust system.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Silver/yellow, yellow/black, blue/white, red, red/black/white, silver/orange, silver/yellow
Launch RRP: £7,000
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 98 bhp / 73 kW (average)
Red Line: 13,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds
Check out this video review from joshua cherry.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left