Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 97.8 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Steel Deltabox frame
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the previous FZR600 the Thundercat has new more aerodynamic bodywork, new 36 mm carbs, a new air induction system, new calipers and a new exhaust system.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Silver/yellow, yellow/black, blue/white, red, red/black/white, silver/orange, silver/yellow
Launch RRP: £7,000
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 98 bhp / 73 kW (average)
Red Line: 13,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds
Check out this video review from joshua cherry.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left