Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (167 kg / 368 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: High (125 bhp / 93 kW)
- Redline: Very High (16,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,250
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 125 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 210 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 132 mm travel
- Adjustable levers
- LED tail light
- Slipper clutch
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2005-2006 model there's a new smaller engine with lighter internals, new swingarm, an improved dash with a gear position indicator, new bodywork, new brakes and a tweaked exhaust to move some of the weight lower down.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2007: Black, green, red, silver
- 2008: Black, green, blue
Popularity & How Many Left