Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 125 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 210 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 132 mm travel
- Adjustable levers
- LED tail light
- Slipper clutch
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2005-2006 model there's a new smaller engine with lighter internals, new swingarm, an improved dash with a gear position indicator, new bodywork, new brakes and a tweaked exhaust to move some of the weight lower down.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2007: Black, green, red, silver
- 2008: Black, green, blue
Launch RRP: £7,250
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 16,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 167 kg / 368 pounds
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
Popularity & How Many Left