Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
The 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 125bhp. It was first launched in 1995 with updates in 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2009, 2013 and 2019.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 599cc inline four engine which puts out 125bhp at 14,000rpm and maximum torque at 11,800rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 300mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 210mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 132mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2007: Black, green, orange
- 2008: Black, green, blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!