Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 130 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa BPF upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Adjustable Ohlins steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2007-2008 model the exhaust is now at the side, the fork is a new Big Piston Fork design, a steering damper has been added, the rear brake upgraded, the frame completely re-designed and around 10 kg has been shaved off the weight.
Kawasaki's Performance version adds the Akrapovic exhaust, racing screen and pillion seat cover. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2009: Black, green/black, blue
- 2010: Black, green/black
- 2011: Black, blue
- 2012: Black, green/black
Launch RRP: £8,000
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 130 bhp / 97 kW (high)
Red Line: 16,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.681 bhp/kg / 0.508 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left