Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £8,150–£4,550
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 636cc inline four engine, producing 129.3bhp at 13,500rpm and maximum torque at 11,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm Showa SFF-BP upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 134mm travel
- Full and low power modes
- 3-level traction control with off mode
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light
- Ohlins adjustable steering damper
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2009-2012 model there's new sharper bodywork, a new muffler design, larger 636cc engine again, larger front discs, new Separate Function Fork Big Piston, new power modes and traction control.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax R10 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Optional ABS adds 2kg to the weight. A Performance version is also available with the pillion seat cover and performance exhaust.
- 2013: Black/silver, green/black
- 2014: Black, green/black
- 2015-2018: Black, black/white, green/black
Capacity: 636 cc (average)
Power: 129 bhp / 96 kW (high)
Red Line: 16,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 14.2 kpl / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £9,000
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- It's super easy to cancel it.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
Bikes for Sale (19)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||17||23||40||81 / month|
|2014||4||14||18||72 / month|
|2015||1||4||5||85 / month|
|2016||3||13||16||350 / month|
|2017||-||1||1||42 / month|
|2018||-||-||-||88 / month|