Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (192 kg / 423 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (636 cc)
- Power: High (129 bhp / 96 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.672 bhp/kg / 0.501 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (16,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,000
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 636 cc inline four engine, producing 129.3 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa SFF-BP upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 134 mm travel
- Full and low power modes
- 3-level traction control with off mode
- Slipper clutch
- LED tail light
- Ohlins adjustable steering damper
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2009-2012 model there's new sharper bodywork, a new muffler design, larger 636 cc engine again, larger front discs, new Separate Function Fork Big Piston, new power modes and traction control.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax R10 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Optional ABS adds 2 kg to the weight. A Performance version is also available with the pillion seat cover and performance exhaust.
- 2013: Black/silver, green/black
- 2014: Black, green/black
- 2015-2018: Black, black/white, green/black