Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 636 cc inline four engine, producing 129.3 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa SFF-BP upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 134 mm travel
- Full and low power modes
- 3-level traction control with off mode
- Slipper clutch
- LED tail light
- Ohlins adjustable steering damper
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2009-2012 model there's new sharper bodywork, a new muffler design, larger 636 cc engine again, larger front discs, new Separate Function Fork Big Piston, new power modes and traction control.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax R10 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Optional ABS adds 2 kg to the weight. A Performance version is also available with the pillion seat cover and performance exhaust.
- 2013: Black/silver, green/black
- 2014: Black, green/black
- 2015-2018: Black, black/white, green/black
Launch RRP: £9,000
Capacity: 636 cc (average)
Power: 129 bhp / 96 kW (high)
Red Line: 16,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.672 bhp/kg / 0.501 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left