Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
The 2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 636cc inline four engine which puts out 129bhp. It was first launched in 1995 with updates in 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2019.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 636cc inline four engine, producing 129.3bhp at 13,500rpm and maximum torque at 11,500rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm Showa SFF-BP upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 134mm travel
- Full and low power modes
- 4-level traction control with off mode
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light
- Ohlins adjustable steering damper
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The optional ABS adds 2kg to the weight while the 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax R10 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
A Performance version is also available which adds a pillion seat cover and performance exhaust.
- 2013: Black/silver, green/black
- 2014: Black, green/black
- 2015-2018: Black, black/white, green/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (12)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!