Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
The 2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 636cc inline four engine which puts out 125bhp. It was first launched in 1995 with updates in 1998, 2000, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2013 and 2019.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 636cc inline four engine which puts outs roughly 125bhp around 14,000rpm and maximum torque around 11,000rpm. Ram air adds a few more bhp on top.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 280mm discs up front with Tokico 3 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable Kayaba 41mm upside down fork
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock
- 4->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable brake lever, LED taillight
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/65 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, green, blue, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!