Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 636 cc inline four engine which puts out roughly 125 bhp around 14,000 rpm and maximum torque around 11,000 rpm. Ram air adds a few more bhp on top.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 280 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable Kayaba 41 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock
- Adjustable brake lever
- LED taillight
- 4->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2000-2002 model there's a new slipper clutch, a 7 bhp power increase over the 2002 636 cc update, new front brakes, suspension improvements and some decent weight savings.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/65 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, green, blue, red
Launch RRP: £7,200
Capacity: 636 cc (average)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 161 kg / 355 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left