Honda CBR600RR For Sale
The 2003 Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 117bhp. It was updated in 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2013.
- Great looks, build quality, performance, powerful brakes
- Long distance comfort, it's built for the track not for use around town
What Is It?
Using tech from the 2002 MotoGP champion RC211V, the CBR600RR launched in 2003 as a race replica version of the CBR600F, with its eyes on the track. The rear shock is mounted in the swingarm, much like a MotoGP bike.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame
- Adjustable 45mm fork at the front with 120mm travel
- Adjustable pro-link rear shock with 120mm travel
- Dual 310mm discs with 2 piston calipers at the front
- 220mm disc with single piston caliper at the rear
- 4-2-1 exhaust system
- Line Beam headlights
- 6 speed gearbox
The 599cc engine is a liquid cooled, inline four, again with MotoGP tech like dual-phase fuel injection and peak power of 117bhp is achieved at 13,000rpm. There is space under the passenger seat for a U-lock. In 2004 Honda added an Oxygen sensor.
Available colours: yellow/grey, black/grey, red/black, red/black/grey, blue/grey
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model