Honda CBR600RR For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 115.3 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 45 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 120 mm travel
- 4->2->1 under seat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Using tech from the 2002 MotoGP RC211V bike, the CBR600RR launched as a track focused race replica version of the CBR600F.
The rear shock is mounted in the swingarm, much like a MotoGP bike and the engine uses MotoGP tech like dual-phase fuel injection.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, yellow, red, blueDid You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
2004: Oxygen sensor added.
Review In A Few
- Build quality
- More suited to the track than town
Launch RRP: £7,500
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 115 bhp / 86 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 202 kg / 445 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.569 bhp/kg / 0.425 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left