Honda CBR600RR Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (202 kg / 445 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: High (115 bhp / 86 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.569 bhp/kg / 0.425 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (15,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,500
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 115.3 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 45 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 120 mm travel
- 4->2->1 under seat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Using tech from the 2002 MotoGP RC211V bike, the CBR600RR launched as a track focused race replica version of the CBR600F.
The rear shock is mounted in the swingarm, much like a MotoGP bike and the engine uses MotoGP tech like dual-phase fuel injection.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, yellow, red, blueDid You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Model History & Updates
2004: Oxygen sensor added.
Popularity & How Many Left