Honda CBR600RR For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 118 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,250 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 130 mm travel
- Speed sensitive steering damper
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2009-2012 model there's a new fairing with MotoGP inspired aerodynamics, a re-designed nose, improved mid-range and C-ABS is now standard with a tweak to favour the rear slightly.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, red/white/blue, RepsolDid You Know?
The CBR600RR won every Supersport World Championship title from 2002 to 2008, in 2010 and most recently in 2014.
Review In A Few
- A serious piece of kit
- Great suspension
- No slipper clutch
- Track focused
Launch RRP: £9,500
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 15,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 159 mph / 256 km/h (very high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.2 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 157 kg / 346 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.634 bhp/kg / 0.473 kW/kg
Check out this year in video review from Sup3rSaiy3n.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left