Honda CBR600RR For Sale
The 2013 Honda CBR600RR is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 599cc inline four engine which puts out 118bhp. It was originally launched in 2003 with updates in 2005, 2007 and 2009.
Pros / Cons
- A serious piece of kit, great suspension
- Not hugely practical or comfortable, no slipper clutch
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 599cc inline four engine, producing 118bhp at 13,500rpm and maximum torque at 11,250rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down Big Piston Fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 130mm travel
- Speed sensitive steering damper
- 6 speed gearbox
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, red/white/blue, Repsol
Did You Know?
The CBR600RR won every Supersport World Championship title from 2002 to 2008, in 2010 and most recently in 2014.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (13)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
- Related Model
Check out this year in video review from Sup3rSaiy3n.