Triumph Daytona 675R For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Daytona 675 R is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 675 cc triple engine, producing 126 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 11,900 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs at the front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 133 mm travel
- Kayaba steering damper, slipper clutch
- 3->1 under engine exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the £9,600 standard 675, you get a few choice race focused features. The number plate and indicators are easily removable for race days, there's a quickshifter, full Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes at the front and 0.5 kg lighter wheels. To save weight there is also a Carbon front mudguard and rear hugger.
Triumph designed a lot of performance into the 675 engine with dual injectors per cylinder and lightweight Titanium valves to help it rev really fast. The 17" 5-spoke wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 2-level ABS system, a 15-20 litre tank bag (£125), 10-15 litre tail pack (£100), 60% lighter Arrow performance exhaust (£620), LED rear indicators (£60), comfort seat (£100) and TPMS.
Colours: Black/red, white/black/red
2013: New engine, underseat exhaust and slipper clutch.
Review In A Few
- Performance, handling
Capacity: 675 cc (average)
Power: 126 bhp / 94 kW (high)
Red Line: 14,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 184 kg / 406 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 167 kg / 368 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.685 bhp/kg / 0.511 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £10,950
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2012||56||62||118||28 / month|
|2013||89||63||152||12 / month|
|2014||78||41||119||61 / month|
|2015||99||45||144||26 / month|
|2016||81||25||106||33 / month|