Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-6R is a dedicated mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine which puts out 110 bhp at 13,500 rpm and maximum torque around 10,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Tokico six piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 46 mm fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1998-1999 model there's a bit more power from a re-designed engine, suspension improvements, a new swingarm and some decent weight savings.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/65 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Silver, yellow, green, red, black/purple
2002: Engine re-design with 636 cc capacity increase and 8 bhp more power.
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 171 kg / 377 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left