Suzuki GSX-R600 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (192 kg / 423 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (165 mph / 265 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: High (112 bhp / 84 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.583 bhp/kg / 0.435 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (15,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a popular dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc inline four engine, producing 112 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Power modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- Slipper clutch
- LED taillight
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2006-2007 model there's a new electronic steering damper, new bodywork, a narrower seat and a new engine tuning to increase low / mid-range performance.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-016 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Blue/white, silver/yellow, white/silver, orange/black, black, white
Popularity & How Many Left