Honda CBR600F2 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR600F is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 599 cc four stroke inline four engine, producing 100 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Steel frame
- Dual 276 mm discs with two piston calipers up front
- 218 mm disc with single piston caliper at the rear
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable pro-link rear shock with 109 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1987-1990 F1 "Jelly Mould" model it's a complete re-design with a more compact, lighter and higher revving engine, larger 34 mm carbs, stiffer frame, stronger fork, revised suspension, shorter wheelbase and top speed increased to 147 mph.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Red/white, white/black, black/red/blue, black/red/purpleDid You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
1993: Fork rebound damping now stepless and the rear damping fully adjustable.
Review In A Few
- Drop protection
Capacity: 599 cc (average)
Power: 100 bhp / 75 kW (average)
Red Line: 13,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 147 mph / 237 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 185 kg / 408 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.485 bhp/kg / 0.362 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left