Honda VFR750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda VFR750 is a premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 748 cc V4 four stroke engine, producing 102.7 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,800 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 140 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Four 34 mm Keihin carbs
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
What really separated the VFR from the competition was the V4 motor with gear driven camshafts. It has a very distinctive engine sound, is narrower than most inline four cylinder bikes and has no cam chain to adjust or replace.
The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 170/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, red
Capacity: 748 cc (average)
Power: 103 bhp / 77 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 226 kg / 498 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 209 kg / 461 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.456 bhp/kg / 0.340 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left