Honda VFR750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (236 kg / 520 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (748 cc)
- Power: Average (99 bhp / 74 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.419 bhp/kg / 0.313 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda VFR750 RC36 is a premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 748 cc V4 four stroke engine, producing 99 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm Showa fork with 140 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Four 36 mm Keihin carbs
- 6 speed gearbox
What really separated the VFR from the competition was the V4 motor with gear driven camshafts. It has a very distinctive engine sound, is narrower than most inline four cylinder bikes and has no cam chain to adjust or replace.
The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 170/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, red
Popularity & How Many Left