Honda VFR800 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda VFR800 is a really popular premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 781 cc V4 engine, producing 110 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin three piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin three piston caliper
- Linked braking system
- 41 mm fork with adjustable pre-load and 119 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 119 mm travel
- Colour coded pillion seat cover
- Engine/air temperature display
- 6 speed gearbox
It isn't a VTEC engine like the later VFR800 models but does gain funky side mounted radiators and fuel injection over the VFR750. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, blue, yellow and 1999 Anniversary Edition in red/silver
Did You Know?
The V4 engine was derived from the RC45 race bike.
2000: Changes to reduce emissions, fuel injection improvements and new all metal mirror stalks
Launch RRP: £8,700
Capacity: 781 cc (average)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,750 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 226 kg / 498 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.487 bhp/kg / 0.363 kW/kg
Check out this super useful long term review from Speedmonkey / Colin Hubbard.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left