Kawasaki ZZR1400 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (257 kg / 567 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.0 litres / 5.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (186 mph / 299 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,352 cc)
- Power: Very High (188 bhp / 140 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.732 bhp/kg / 0.546 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,000
For Sale (19)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZZR1400 is an iconic sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,352 cc inline four engine, producing 187.7 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 117 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 122 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
Like the Suzuki Hayabusa it was limited to 186 mph with the gentleman's agreement between the major players in 2000. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Options include ABS (+3 kg).
- 2006: Grey, blue
- 2007: Black, blue
- 2008: Silver, blue
- 2009: Black, green
- 2010: Black, grey/black
- 2011: Black, green/black
It's also called the ZX-14 and ZX1400.
Popularity & How Many Left