Kawasaki ZZR1400 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZZR1400 is an iconic sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,352 cc inline four engine, producing 187.7 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 117 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 122 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
Like the Suzuki Hayabusa it was limited to 186 mph with the gentleman's agreement between the major players in 2000. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Options include ABS (+3 kg).
- 2006: Grey, blue
- 2007: Black, blue
- 2008: Silver, blue
- 2009: Black, green
- 2010: Black, grey/black
- 2011: Black, green/black
Did You Know?
It's also called the ZX-14 and ZX1400.
Launch RRP: £10,000
Capacity: 1,352 cc (very high)
Power: 188 bhp / 140 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 186 mph / 299 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 22.0 litres / 4.8 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 257 kg / 567 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 224 kg / 494 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.732 bhp/kg / 0.546 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left