Kawasaki ZZR1200 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (270 kg / 595 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (23.0 litres / 6.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (180 mph / 290 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,164 cc)
- Power: High (150 bhp / 112 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.556 bhp/kg / 0.414 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,200
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZZR1200 is a premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,164 cc inline four engine which puts out 150.2 bhp at 9,800 rpm and maximum torque at 8,200 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm fork with 123 mm travel
- Adjustable rear monoshock with remote adjuster and 123 mm travel
- Keihin CVKD40 carbs
- Analogue dash with 4 dials + LCD insert
- Centre stand
- 4->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the colour-coded panniers
Colours: Black, silver, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZX-12R and there's a decent storage area under the seat.
Popularity & How Many Left