Honda Pan-European ST1300 For Sale
The Honda Pan-European ST1300 is a premium touring bike and is powered by a 1,261cc V4 engine which puts out 117bhp.
- Smooth low down power, storage, minimal vibration, drop protection
- Really big, heavy, only 5 gears
What Is It?
The Euro 2 compliant engine, shared with the CTX1300, is a liquid cooled 1,261cc 90° V4 engine, producing 116.7bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. The final drive is by shaft, like the BMW R1200GS and most of the fuel tank is now in the standard position.
- New lighter Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 3 piston calipers
- 316mm disc at the rear with Nissin 3 piston caliper
- New Combined ABS system (C-ABS)
- 45mm fork with 117mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120m travel
- Electric windscreen with 188mm travel (additional 60mm by moving the mounts)
- 4->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- New fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
- Handbrake and glovebox power outlet
Compared to the outgoing ST1100 capacity is up 176cc, power 17bhp, there are now two gear driven balancer shafts and weight is down 15kg (unlike the physical size which feels a tad larger, even though the wheelbase is 50mm shorter).
Elsewhere the bodywork is new, the fork is 2mm larger, there are new front discs, a new part-LCD dash, lower gear ratios and the rider's seat is now adjustable to 775mm / 790mm / 805mm (including 12.5mm forward/backwards).
The detachable 35 litre panniers each hold a full face helmet and a 45 litre colour coded top box is also available. There are also two gloveboxes in the top of the fairing, the left of which is lockable. The 3 split spoke cast Aluminium 18" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include an RDS radio, multi-disc CD changer, top box spoiler, pillion armrests and tank pad.
- 2002-2003: Red, silver, green
- 2004-2005: Red, silver, blue
- 2006-2009: Red, silver, black
- 2010-2016: Black, silver, red, blue
- 2017: Black, red, blue
If you see a white bike it's likely to be an ex-Police ST1300P model.
2007: Updated for Euro 4 compliance.
Did You Know?
The Police version makes a brief appearance in The World's End
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (43)
- 1 of 15
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!