Honda Pan-European ST1300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Pan-European ST1300 is a premium touring bike and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 1,261 cc 90° V4 engine, producing 116.7 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's shared with the CTX1300 cruiser.
- Shaft final drive
- New lighter Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin three piston calipers
- 316 mm disc at the rear with Nissin three piston caliper
- New Combined ABS system (C-ABS)
- 45 mm fork with 117 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Electric screen with 188 mm travel (+60 mm moving the mounts)
- 4->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- New fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
- Handbrake and glovebox power outlet
Compared to the outgoing ST1100 capacity is up 176 cc, power 17 bhp, there are now two gear driven balancer shafts, the fuel tank is now where you would expect and weight is down 15 kg (unlike the physical size which feels a tad larger, even though the wheelbase is 50 mm shorter).
The bodywork is new, the fork is 2 mm larger, there are new front discs, a new part-LCD dash, lower gear ratios and the rider's seat is now adjustable to 775 mm / 790 mm / 805 mm (including 12.5 mm forward/backwards).
The detachable 35 litre panniers each hold a full face helmet and a 45 litre colour coded top box is also available. There are also two gloveboxes in the top of the fairing, the left of which is lockable. The 6-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include the RDS radio, multi-disc CD changer, top box spoiler, pillion armrests and tank pad.
- 2002-2003: Red, silver, green
- 2004-2005: Red, silver, blue
- 2006-2009: Red, silver, black
- 2010-2016: Black, silver, red, blue
- 2017: Black, red, blue
If you see a white bike it's likely to be an ex-Police ST1300P model and the Police version makes a brief appearance in The World's End.
2007: Updated for Euro 4 compliance.
Review In A Few
- Smooth low down power
- Minimal vibration
- Drop protection
- Really heavy
- Only 5 gears
- Really big
Launch RRP: £11,600
Capacity: 1,261 cc (very high)
Power: 117 bhp / 87 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 290 miles / 467 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 29.0 litres / 6.4 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 283 kg / 624 pounds
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left