Honda Pan-European ST1300 For Sale
The Honda Pan-European ST1300 is a premium touring bike and is powered by a 1,261cc V4 engine which puts out 117bhp.
- Smooth low down power, storage, minimal vibration, drop protection
- Really big, really heavy, only 5 gears
What Is It?
The Euro 2 compliant engine, shared with the CTX1300, is a liquid cooled 1,261cc 90° V4 engine, producing 116.7bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Shaft drive
- New lighter Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 3 piston calipers
- 316mm disc at the rear with Nissin 3 piston caliper
- New Combined ABS system (C-ABS)
- 45mm fork with 117mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120m travel
- Electric screen with 188mm travel (+60mm moving the mounts)
- 4->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- New fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
- Handbrake and glovebox power outlet
Compared to the outgoing ST1100 capacity is up 176cc, power 17bhp, there are now two gear driven balancer shafts, the fuel tank is now where you would expect and weight is down 15kg (unlike the physical size which feels a tad larger, even though the wheelbase is 50mm shorter).
The bodywork is new, the fork is 2mm larger, there are new front discs, a new part-LCD dash, lower gear ratios and the rider's seat is now adjustable to 775mm / 790mm / 805mm (including 12.5mm forward/backwards).
The detachable 35 litre panniers each hold a full face helmet and a 45 litre colour coded top box is also available. There are also two gloveboxes in the top of the fairing, the left of which is lockable. The 6-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include the RDS radio, multi-disc CD changer, top box spoiler, pillion armrests and tank pad.
- 2002-2003: Red, silver, green
- 2004-2005: Red, silver, blue
- 2006-2009: Red, silver, black
- 2010-2016: Black, silver, red, blue
- 2017: Black, red, blue
2007: Updated for Euro 4 compliance.
Did You Know?
If you see a white bike it's likely to be an ex-Police ST1300P model and the Police version makes a brief appearance in The World's End.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (45)
- 1 of 15
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2002||449||189||638||80 / month|
|2003||413||173||586||96 / month|
|2004||524||231||755||270 / month|
|2005||400||154||554||120 / month|
|2006||312||94||406||100 / month|
|2007||230||54||284||62 / month|
|2008||241||48||289||89 / month|
|2009||139||30||169||110 / month|
|2010||120||18||138||68 / month|
|2011||127||26||153||140 / month|
|2012||85||9||94||71 / month|
|2013||72||11||83||67 / month|
|2014||78||6||84||7 / month|
|2015||68||7||75||30 / month|
|2016||54||3||57||19 / month|
|2017||30||0||30||8 / month|
|2018||6||0||6||3 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|