Honda CTX1300 For Sale
The 2014 Honda CTX1300 is a touring bike with a few cruiser design elements thrown in and is powered by a 1,261cc V4 engine which produces 83bhp.
What Is It?
- Smooth engine higher up the range, great sound system, comfortable
- Front suspension, fixed panniers, very heavy, not the prettiest, tricky low speed handling
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,261cc 90° V4 engine, producing 83.1bhp at 6,000rpm and maximum torque at just 4,500rpm. Unlike the ST1300 touring's 117bhp you only get 83bhp with the bagger though, peaking a good 2,000rpm lower down.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 3 piston calipers
- 316mm disc at the rear with Nissin 3 piston caliper
- Combined ABS (C-ABS) system
- 43mm upside down fork
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment
- 4->2->2 exhaust system
- Traction control with off mode
- 5-level heated grips
- Full LED lighting
- Speed sensitive volume
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 5 speed gearbox
Like the ST1300 Pan-European, on which the bike is based, power reaches the rear wheel via a low maintenance shaft drive. Equipment levels are high with traction control, removable 35 litre colour coded panniers, two small glove boxes, stereo speakers (music via Bluetooth or USB MP3s) and heated grips.
The cast Aluminium 5 split spoke 18" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 200/50.
Accessories include a screen, centre stand, 12V socket, fog lights, 45 litre colour coded top box and a plethora of shiny Chrome bits.
- Colours: Black, white, red
Did You Know?
CTX stands for Comfort, Technology and eXperience
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model