Honda CTX1300 For Sale
The 2014 Honda CTX1300 is a touring bike with a few cruiser design elements thrown in and is powered by a 1,261cc V4 engine which produces 83bhp.
Pros / Cons
- Smooth engine higher up the range, great sound system, comfortable
- Front suspension, panniers, very heavy, not the prettiest, tricky low speed handling
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,261cc 90° V4 engine, producing 83.1bhp at 6,000rpm and maximum torque at just 4,500rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 3 piston calipers
- 316mm disc at the rear with Nissin 3 piston caliper
- Combined ABS (C-ABS) system
- 43mm upside down fork
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment
- 4->2->2 exhaust system
- 5-level heated grips, full LED lighting
- Speed sensitive volume
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 5 speed gearbox
Like the ST1300 Pan-European, on which the bike is based, power reaches the rear wheel via a low maintenance shaft drive but the engine is tuned for improved low end grunt at the expense of top end power.
Equipment levels are high with switchable traction control, removable (with some effort) 35 litre colour coded panniers, two small glove boxes, stereo speakers (music via Bluetooth or USB MP3s) and heated grips. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 200/50.
Accessories include a tall screen, centre stand, 12V socket, fog lights, 45 litre colour coded top box and a plethora of shiny Chrome bits.
- Colours: Black, white, red
Did You Know?
CTX stands for Comfort, Technology and eXperience.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
- Related Model
Check out this three part video review from Steven Upton.