Suzuki Intruder M1800R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (705 mm / 27.8 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (347 kg / 765 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.5 litres / 5.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,783 cc)
- Power: High (123 bhp / 92 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.354 bhp/kg / 0.264 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,500
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
If you have any questions the nice chaps at the Intruder Owners Club UK probably know the answer!
What Is It?
The Suzuki Intruder M1800R is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a huge liquid cooled 1,783 cc V-Twin engine, producing 123 bhp at 6,200 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,200 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and shaft drive
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 275 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Kayaba 46 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Kayaba shock with pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 2->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- LED tail light and indicators
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The engine benefits from GSX-R tech and is controlled by Suzuki's electronic fuel injection system; you control the first set of two valves while the ECU controls the second based on temperature / pressure data from the air sensor.
For maximum flexibility between looking good solo and touring two up Suzuki provide both the pillion seat and seat cowl.
The 18" wheels take a 130/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/40 at the rear.
Accessories include a pillion back rest / sissy bar, tall screen for maximum touring comfort and a shiny drive shaft cover.
The M1800RZ and M1800RBZ B.O.S.S. are special editions with tasty custom colours to really stand out, some with blacked out details; mirrors, bars, levers, fork, tank cover, engine, exhaust, calipers and stand.
- 2006: Black/chrome
- 2007: Black/chrome, blue/chrome special edition
- 2008-2017: Black/chrome
- 2009: White/chrome
- 2010-2011: Red/black
- 2012: Blue/chrome
- 2013: Red/chrome
- 2014: Silver/chrome
- 2014: Yellow/black
- 2015: Red/black, white/black
- 2016-2017: Blue/black
In the US it's marketed as the M109R Boulevard.
Popularity & How Many Left