Suzuki Intruder M1800R For Sale
The Suzuki Intruder M1800R is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a huge 1,783cc V-Twin engine which puts out 123bhp.
Pros / Cons
- Low maintenance shaft drive, looks, torque, brakes, comfort
- Really heavy, not overly fond of corners, firm suspension
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,783cc V-Twin engine, producing 123bhp at 6,200rpm and maximum torque at just 3,200rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and shaft drive
- Dual 310mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 275mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- Kayaba 46mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Kayaba shock with pre-load adjustment and 120mm travel
- 2->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- LED tail light and indicators
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The engine benefits from GSX-R tech and is controlled by Suzuki's electronic fuel injection system; you control the first set of two valves while the ECU controls the second based on temperature / pressure data from the air sensor.
For maximum flexibility between looking good solo and touring two up Suzuki provide both the pillion seat and seat cowl. The 18" wheels take a 130/70 tyre at the front and huge 240/40 at the rear.
Accessories include a pillion back rest / sissy bar, tall screen for maximum touring comfort and a shiny drive shaft cover.
The M1800RZ and M1800RBZ B.O.S.S. are special editions with tasty custom colours to really stand out, some with blacked out details; mirrors, bars, levers, fork, tank cover, engine, exhaust, calipers and stand.
- 2006: Black/chrome
- 2007: Black/chrome, blue/chrome special edition
- 2008-2017: Black/chrome
- 2009: White/chrome
- 2010-2011: Red/black
- 2012: Blue/chrome
- 2013: Red/chrome
- 2014: Silver/chrome
- 2014: Yellow/black
- 2015: Red/black, white/black (we like the red/black!)
- 2016-2017: Blue/black
Did You Know?
In the US it's marketed as the M109R Boulevard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
If you have any questions the nice chaps at the Intruder Owners Club UK probably know the answer!