Suzuki Intruder M1800R For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Intruder M1800R is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a huge liquid cooled 1,783 cc V-Twin engine, producing 123 bhp at 6,200 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,200 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and shaft drive
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 275 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Kayaba 46 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Kayaba shock with pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 2->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- LED tail light and indicators
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The engine benefits from GSX-R tech and is controlled by Suzuki's electronic fuel injection system; you control the first set of two valves while the ECU controls the second based on temperature / pressure data from the air sensor.
For maximum flexibility between looking good solo and touring two up Suzuki provide both the pillion seat and seat cowl.
The 18" wheels take a 130/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/40 at the rear.
Accessories include a pillion back rest / sissy bar, tall screen for maximum touring comfort and a shiny drive shaft cover.
The M1800RZ and M1800RBZ B.O.S.S. are special editions with tasty custom colours to really stand out, some with blacked out details; mirrors, bars, levers, fork, tank cover, engine, exhaust, calipers and stand.
- 2006: Black/chrome
- 2007: Black/chrome, blue/chrome special edition
- 2008-2017: Black/chrome
- 2009: White/chrome
- 2010-2011: Red/black
- 2012: Blue/chrome
- 2013: Red/chrome
- 2014: Silver/chrome
- 2014: Yellow/black
- 2015: Red/black, white/black
- 2016-2017: Blue/black
In the US it's marketed as the M109R Boulevard.
Review In A Few
- Low maintenance shaft drive
- Not overly fond of corners
- Firm suspension
- Really heavy
Launch RRP: £10,500
Capacity: 1,783 cc (very high)
Power: 123 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 36 mpg / 7.8 L/100km (poor)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 19.5 litres / 4.3 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 705 mm / 27.8 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 347 kg / 765 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 315 kg / 695 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.354 bhp/kg / 0.264 kW/kg
If you have any questions the nice chaps at the Intruder Owners Club UK probably know the answer!
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left