Triumph Thunderbird Nightstorm For Sale
The 2015 Triumph Thunderbird Nightstorm is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,699cc parallel twin engine which puts out 97bhp. It's a special edition based on the Storm.
- Handling, loads of low down power
- No gear position indicator, really heavy
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,699cc 270º parallel twin engine, producing 96.6bhp at a 5,200rpm and maximum torque at just 2,950rpm. Like a number of other cruisers final drive is via belt. RRP was £13,400 in 2015 and £13,300 in 2017.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 310mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 47mm Showa fork with 120mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 95mm travel
- Blacked out 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the Storm the special edition Nightstorm gets you blacked out exhausts, mirrors, a hand sprayed tank logo, custom flame paint job and a special premium seat. The 5-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a fat 200/50.
Accessories include tall screen, leather panniers (£520), touring seat (£310), heated grips (£153), rider backrest, pillion backrest (£155), rear rack (£102), headlight cowl, dresser bars and floorboards (£205).
- Base model 1600/1700 (2009 On): 1600cc, single headlight and lots of Chrome.
- Storm (2011 On): 1700cc, blacked out, low bars, dual headlights and ABS.
- Commander (2014 On): More touring oriented with 17" front wheel, Showa shocks, adjustable fork and floorboards.
- LT (2014 On): Fully dressed Commander with 16" spoked wheels, white walled tyres, screen, panniers, pillion backrest and 3 front lights.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this quick look from Jack Lilley Triumph:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|