Triumph Thunderbird LT For Sale
The 2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,699cc parallel twin engine which puts out 93bhp. It's based on the Thunderbird Commander with all the extras.
- Comfort, all the extras
- It's really very heavy
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,597cc 270º parallel twin engine, producing 92.5bhp at a low 5,400rpm and maximum torque at just 3,550rpm. Like a number of other cruisers final drive is via belt. RRP was £14,000 in 2014 and £14,800 in 2017 (+£360 for two tone paint).
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 310mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 47mm Showa fork with 120mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 109mm travel
- Chromed 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The LT is essentially a fully dressed Commander with 16" wire spoked wheels, white walled tyres, screen, panniers, pillion backrest and the three light layout but it's 11kg heavier. The wire-spoked 16" wheels takes a 150/80 tyre at the front and a 180/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the heated grips (£153), rear rack (£102), and dresser bars.
Colours: Black, black/white, black/red, blue/white
- Base model 1600/1700 (2009 On): 1600cc, single headlight and lots of Chrome.
- Storm (2011 On): 1700cc, blacked out, low bars, dual headlights and ABS.
- Nightstorm (2015 On): Special Edition Storm with blacked out exhausts, mirrors, custom paint job, Showa shocks and premium seat.
- Commander (2014 On): More touring oriented with 17" front wheel, Showa shocks, adjustable fork and floorboards.
Did You Know?
LT stands for Light Touring
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this test ride from TheTripleTwister:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|