Triumph Thunderbird LT For Sale
The 2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,699cc parallel twin engine which puts out 93bhp. It's based on the Thunderbird Commander with all the extras.
What Is It?
- Comfort, all the extras
- It's really very heavy
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,597cc 270º parallel twin engine, producing 92.5bhp at a low 5,400rpm and maximum torque at just 3,550rpm. Like a number of other cruisers final drive is via belt. RRP was £14,000 in 2014 and £14,800 in 2017 (+£360 for two tone paint).
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 310mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 47mm Showa fork with 120mm travel
- Dual Showa rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 109mm travel
- Chromed 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The LT is essentially a fully dressed Commander with 16" wire spoked wheels, white walled tyres, screen, panniers, pillion backrest and the three light layout but it's 11kg heavier. The wire-spoked 16" wheels takes a 150/80 tyre at the front and a 180/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the heated grips (£153), rear rack (£102), and dresser bars.
Colours: Black, black/white, black/red, blue/white
- Base model 1600/1700 (2009 On): 1600cc, single headlight and lots of Chrome.
- Storm (2011 On): 1700cc, blacked out, low bars, dual headlights and ABS.
- Nightstorm (2015 On): Special Edition Storm with blacked out exhausts, mirrors, custom paint job, Showa shocks and premium seat.
- Commander (2014 On): More touring oriented with 17" front wheel, Showa shocks, adjustable fork and floorboards.
Did You Know?
LT stands for Light Touring
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this test ride from TheTripleTwister:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|