Kawasaki GTR1400 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (308 kg / 679 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.0 litres / 5.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (170 mph / 274 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,352 cc)
- Power: Very High (153 bhp / 114 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.497 bhp/kg / 0.370 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,000
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki GTR1400 is a sports touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,352 cc inline four engine with Variable Valve Timing, producing 152.9 bhp at 8,800 rpm and maximum torque at 6,200 rpm. Power reaches the rear wheel via a shaft drive.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 270 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 113 mm travel
- Adjustable shock with 136 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is heavily based on the ZZR1400 sports bike, sharing the same 1,352 cc engine in a lower state of tune (-35 bhp) for easier low-mid speed riding. The main differences are the addition of a tall electrically adjustable screen, panniers, a more relaxed riding position and shaft drive all of which unfortunately adds a lot to the weight.
Storage is excellent with huge panniers, there's a glovebox on top of the fuel tank, a 12V socket for sat navs and keyless start.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a top box, ABS (adds 4 kg), heated grips and taller screen.
- 2007-2008: Black, Blue
- 2009: Grey, blue
It's also called the ZG1400 or Concours 14.