Kawasaki GTR1400 For Sale
The 2007 Kawasaki GTR1400 is a sports touring bike and is powered by a 1,352cc inline four engine which puts out 153bhp. It was updated in 2010.
What Is It?
- Smooth power, long distance comfort
- Super heavy, relatively bland styling
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,352cc inline four cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing, producing 152.9bhp at 8,800rpm and maximum torque at 6,200rpm. Power reaches the rear wheel via a shaft drive.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 270mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm upside down fork with 113mm travel
- Adjustable shock with 136mm travel
- Slipper clutch, keyless start
- 4->1 exhaust system, side and centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is heavily based on the ZZR1400 sports bike, sharing the same 1,352cc engine in a lower state of tune (-35bhp) for easier low-mid speed riding. The main difference is the addition of a tall electrically adjustable screen, panniers, a more relaxed riding position and shaft drive which unfortunately adds a lot to the overall weight.
Storage is great with huge hard panniers, there's a glovebox on top of the fuel tank, a 12V socket for sat navs and keyless start. The 5 Y-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a top box, ABS (adds 4kg), heated grips and taller screen.
- 2007-2008: Black, Blue
- 2009: Grey, blue
Did You Know?
It's also called the ZG1400 or Concours 14
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this review from Motorcycle.com: