Honda Pan-European ST1100 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (327 kg / 721 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (28.0 litres / 7.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Very High (280 miles / 451 km)
- Top Speed: High (132 mph / 212 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,085 cc)
- Power: Average (100 bhp / 75 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.306 bhp/kg / 0.228 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,150
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from mark pulling.
What Is It?
The Honda ST1100 Pan-European is a dedicated touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,085 cc 90° V4 engine, producing 100 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm. The final drive is by shaft and the fuel tank is under the seat to lower the centre of gravity.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 296 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Torque reactive anti-dive control (TRAC)
- Gear driven balancer shaft
- Dual Halogen headlights
- Side frame guards
- 5 speed gearbox
ST stands for Sport Touring and unusually the V4 engine is mounted longitudinally, with the cylinder heads quite visible through the fairing. This allowed Honda to position it low down and near the front wheel for improved weight distribution.
The detachable 35 litre panniers each hold a full face helmet and a colour coded top box is also available. There are also two glove boxes in the top of the fairing, the right of which is lockable. The 3-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 160/70.
If you see a white bike it's likely to be an ex-Police ST1100P model. These were produced for a few years after the ST1300 took over on the public side and differ in a few ways. The pillion seat is replaced with a slimline storage box, there are no pillion pegs and they have an upgraded alternator to handle all the electrics like the radio and blue light.
- 1990: Red, silver
- 1991-1992: Black, red
- 1993: Blue, grey
- 1994: Red, blue
- 1995: Red, blue, purple, black
- 1996-1997: Red, black
- 1998: Red, green (new)
- 1999: Red, blue, gold 50th anniversary edition
- 2000: Red, blue
- 2001-2002: Red, blue
The ST1100P Police version pops up in UK dramas like Spooks and Dr Who.
Model History & Updates
1992: ABS and Traction Control now standard.
1996: New larger 43 mm fork, larger 316 mm front discs with Nissin three piston calipers and a new optional Combined ABS (C-ABS) system from the 1993 CBR1000F. Front tyre changes to 120/70. The standard bike was referred to as the ST1100S with the C-ABS equipped model referred to as ST1100AS.