BMW K1200RS Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW K1200RS is a premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,171 cc inline four engine which puts out 130 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 285 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- 35 mm Telelever front suspension with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Paralever rear suspension with 150 mm travel
- Dual side radiators
- Bosch fuel injection
- Dual analogue dash
- Centre stand
- Side stand
- Adjustable handlebars
- Adjustable levers
- 2-level hand adjustable screen
- 770 mm / 800 mm adjustable seat
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 170/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the ABS system, 2-level heated grips, top box and panniers.
Colours: Black, yellow, blue, red, white/red, blue/silverDid You Know?
It has a rather unique extendible rear mudguard.
Launch RRP: £11,950
Capacity: 1,171 cc (very high)
Power: 130 bhp, 97 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 160 mph, 257 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 210 miles, 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres, 5.5 US gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 770 mm, 30.3 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 266 kg, 587 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2001: ABS now standard.
Review In A Few
- Reliable shaft drive
- Super heavy
Check out this video review from Men and Motors.
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left