BMW K1200GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (308 kg / 679 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (20.5 litres / 5.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,171 cc)
- Power: High (130 bhp / 97 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.422 bhp/kg / 0.315 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,500
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this action video from King Rose Archives.
What Is It?
The BMW K1200GT is a premium touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,171 inline four engine which puts out 130 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 285 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 35 mm Telelever front suspension with 115 mm travel
- Paralever rear suspension with 150 mm travel
- Dual side radiators
- Bosch fuel injection
- 785 mm / 820 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable levers
- 2-level electrically adjustable screen
- Dual analogue dash
- 12V socket
- Centre stand
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the K1200RS sports tourer with a taller screen, larger fairing, comfort seat, luggage rack and pannier system.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 2-level heated grips, heated seats, low seat, tall screen, cruise control and top box.
Colours: Blue, silverDid You Know?
GT stands for Gran Turismo.
Popularity & How Many Left