Honda CB1300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1300 is a popular premium naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,284 cc inline four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 114 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm fork with pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear Showa piggyback shocks with 116 mm travel
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Adjustable levers, LED tail light
- 5 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Despite weighing 3 kg less than the CB1000, this replacement is well kitted out. Under the seat there's a handy 12.4 litre luggage space, the handlebar risers can be adjusted to move the bars forward 20 mm for larger riders and there's an LCD clock/fuel gauge nestled between the analogue clocks.
Accessories include a mini smoked flyscreen, protection mushrooms, rear carrier and alarm. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2003: Black, white, red/white
- 2004: Black, silver, red/white
- 2005-2007: Black, blue
- 2008-2013: White, red/white, black/white
2005: Fuel injection re-tuned for smoother torque delivery, side covers made 10 mm narrower to make reaching the ground easier, ABS version available but it has 1 litre less storage under the seat and weighs 3.5 kg more.
2005: Honda produced a half-faired CB1300S version focused on all day touring at motorway speeds with ABS as standard. It's basically the same bike with a fairing stuck on which adds a couple of 1 litre glove boxes with the left being lockable, but it's 12 kg heavier than the non-ABS CB1300 at 264 kg wet.
2008: New air intake valve and Euro 3 compliance.
2010: Higher handlebars, new pillion grab rails, ABS is now a Combined ABS (C-ABS) system, new backlit dash and seat now 780 mm.
Review In A Few
- Good storage space under the seat
- Heavy (especially the CB1300S)
Launch RRP: £6,650
Capacity: 1,284 cc (very high)
Power: 114 bhp / 85 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,600 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 252 kg / 556 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 224 kg / 494 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.452 bhp/kg / 0.337 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left