Honda CB1300 For Sale
The 2003-2013 Honda CB1300 is a popular premium naked bike and is powered by a 1,284cc inline four engine which puts out 114bhp. From 2005 the semi-faired CB1300 S was also available with ABS as standard.
What Is It?
- Good storage space under the seat
- Heavy, especially the CB1300S
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,284cc inline four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 114bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 256mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43mm fork with pre-load adjustment and 120mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear Showa piggyback shocks with 116mm travel
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Adjustable levers, LED tail light
- 5 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Despite weighing 3kg less than the CB1000, this replacement is well kitted out. Under the seat there's a handy 12.4 litre luggage space, the handlebar risers can be adjusted to move the bars forward 20mm for larger riders and there's an LCD clock/fuel gauge nestled between the analogue clocks.
Accessories include a mini smoked flyscreen, protection mushrooms, rear carrier and alarm. The 5-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 2003: Black, white, red/white
- 2004: Black, silver, red/white
- 2005-2007: Black, blue
- 2008 On: White, red/white, black/white
2005: Fuel injection retuned for smoother torque delivery, side covers made 10mm narrower to make reaching the ground easier, ABS version available but it has 1 litre less storage under the seat and weighs 3.5kg more.
2008: New air intake valve and Euro 3 compliance.
2010: Higher handlebars, new pillion grab rails, ABS is now a Combined ABS (C-ABS) system, new backlit dash and seat now 780mm.
In 2005 Honda produced a half-faired version focus on all day touring at motorway speeds with ABS as standard. It's basically the same bike with a fairing stuck on which adds a couple of 1 litre glove boxes with the left being lockable, but it's 12kg heavier than the non-ABS CB1300 at 264kg wet.
- Colours: Black, red/white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (18)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from Temporary Citizen: