Suzuki GSX1400 For Sale
The 2001 Suzuki GSX1400 is a naked bike and is powered by a 1,402cc inline four engine which puts out 106bhp.
What Is It?
- Loads of low down torque, comfy riding position
- On the heavy / large end of the scale, top end power
It's powered by an air/oil cooled 1,402cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 106bhp at 6,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Tokico 3 piston calipers
- 260mm disc at the rear with Tokico 2 piston caliper
- Fully adjustable 46mm fork
- Fully adjustable dual rear piggyback shocks
- 4->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, adjustable levers
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
The underseat storage is a decent 10 litres and the seat well padded while accessories include engine bars, Yoshimura exhaust and sport screen (useful at motorway speeds). The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
2005: Exhaust changed to a 4->1 system, knocking a few kgs off the weight. Red springs added and new fuel injection system.
2006: Euro 3 signals the end of production with the Yoshimura equipped Final Edition.
Colours: Black, blue, silver, white/blue (white wheels 01-03), black/red
Did You Know?
Suzuki claimed it was the biggest four cylinder naked around
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (19)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this quick vid from time for a beer for a few mod ideas: