Suzuki GSX1400 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX1400 is a popular naked bike and is powered by an air / oil cooled 1,402 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 106 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico six piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Tokico two piston caliper
- Fully adjustable 46 mm fork
- Fully adjustable dual rear piggyback shocks
- 4->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, adjustable levers
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
The underseat storage is a decent 10 litres and the seat is well padded. Accessories include engine bars, Yoshimura exhaust and a sport screen which is useful at motorway speeds. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue, silver, white/blue (white wheels 01-03), black/red
2005: Exhaust changed to a 4->1 system, knocking a few kgs off the weight. Red springs added and new fuel injection system.
2006: Euro 3 signals the end of production with the Yoshimura equipped Final Edition.
Did You Know?
Suzuki claimed it was the biggest four cylinder naked around.
Review In A Few
- Loads of low down torque, comfy riding position
- On the heavy / large end of the scale, top end power
Capacity: 1,402 cc (very high)
Power: 106 bhp / 79 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 22.0 litres / 4.8 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 226 kg / 498 pounds
Launch RRP: £6,500
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2001||213||155||368||3 / month|
|2002||574||413||987||110 / month|
|2003||504||374||878||130 / month|
|2004||372||199||571||61 / month|
|2005||322||160||482||67 / month|
|2006||369||187||556||45 / month|
|2007||325||177||502||110 / month|
|2008||148||73||221||28 / month|