Moto Guzzi Griso 1100 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (227 kg / 501 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.2 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,064 cc)
- Power: Average (87 bhp / 65 kW)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,500
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi Griso 1100 is a high end naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 1,064 cc 4V transversely mounted V-Twin engine, putting out 86.9 bhp at 7,600 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Aluminium CARC shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Marzocchi upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Adjustable levers
- 5 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Rennsport 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a fly screen and 15 litre panniers.
Colours: Black, white, silver, green, red, blue, orange
Popularity & How Many Left